Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Austin Food Keeps Going After the Festival: Chef Angela Majko on CHOPPED tonight

It is the Tuesday after the Austin Food and Wine Festival, and it was a pretty amazing weekend.  I'm still sailing by on the endorphin and adrenaline rushes facilitated by the camaraderie of the Austin food community and newly forged friendships with chefs and food lovers from other cities. While that is over, tonight is still a very special for another local chef, Angela Majko.  Angela is a sushi chef at Uchiko, and she'll be on CHOPPED tonight!  If you're available, swing by the viewing party at Draught House, 9:00 pm tonight, Tuesday, April 30th, 2013.   Food trailer Oyama by alumni of Uchiko will be on site serving Japanese/Mexican fusion cuisine.  The episode will be projected on a big screen and Chef Majko will be in attendance. Draught House is located at 4115 Medical Parkway, Austin, TX 78756.

Below are some fun panorama photos from this past week.  More blog posts to follow. 

My view as a #CityWide86d judge at Uchiko Austin.  I felt like a zoo animal.  Everyone kept watching me and taking photos of my plate.  Chef Jeremy is to my right. 

This was my view at the start of the Taste of Texas evening event of the Austin Food and Wine Festival

The grills at the Tim Love meaty love event.  It really isn't called meaty love, but I like the name.

The growing crowd waiting to come into Chef Paul Qui's demonstration at the Austin Food and Wine Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment