Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Holeman and Finch in Atlanta

Holeman and Finch was one of my last stops on a an evening of eating and drinking.  It was pretty dark we're a little low on the photos.  Three things that I would order again at Holeman and Finch:

1. Drinks - the cocktails here were creative and well executed.  I ordered the Spikey #1, but every time another drink went by, I looked longingly.  Next time, I'll make Holeman and Finch my first stop and stay awhile.

2. Things with meat.  I ordered the amazingly crispy and clean tasting sweetbreads and the charcuterie board.  Get it.  Eat it.

3. The pork fat caramel is amazing.  It is simply, simply, simply amazing.  It is was definitely a sweet dessert with a subtle savory note.  I did manage to procure the recipe, and I'll be trying to make it at home.


Pork fat caramel with apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment