Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Beer and Dessert Meet up - Be there or no chocolate for you.

Beer and Dessert Meet up is Tuesday, Dec. 15th at Uncle Billy's.  The idea of this meet up evolved from boozy cucpakes that I usually bring to meet ups and bleet ups.  After the last meet up where I brought 512 Pecan Porter Brownies, @g_ack decided to make my @BrookylnBrewery Chocolate Pumpkin cake.  Even @thecedardoor had some of my brownies at their Face-Lift party (photo coming soon).  Needless to say, a meet up was in order.

The line up so far is:


I haven't let the cat out of the  bag of what I'm making yet, but it will most likely be a brand new recipe.  Feel free to join us!

What: Beer and Dessert Meet up
What to bring: Some type of dessert made with beer.

Time: 7:00pm
Place: Uncle Billy's 1530 Barton Springs Road (park in the self-park lot just down the street past Chuy's and ride the complimentary shuttle or street parking)

No comments:

Post a Comment