Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Waterstone offers $25 haircuts to benefit the American Cancer Society

Operation #givetolive hair donation has been completed with success.  Not only did Joel Hamburger and Nanette give me an awesome hair cut, Waterstone is offering a generous deal.  From now until July 1st, haircuts booked with select stylists are only $25 (be sure to mention #givetolive or ask for Blanca).  That $25 is going to the American Cancer Society.  If you believe in karma, Waterstone definitely has a great bit of good karma coming to them.  I'd also like thank Sugar Mama's for providing yummy cupcakes for the event, and to St. Germain for the drinks.  From #BATHH and other donations, we raised about $100 for #givetolive.  Thank you so much to everyone to contributed to the cause.  


Don't forget.  The $25 haircut deal for the American Cancer Society only lasts until July 1st.  Make sure you give Waterstone a call at (512) 373-7546 and mention #givetolive. They'll set you up with the stylists.  Waterstone is located near 30th and Guadalupe.  



Joel is messing with my hair.  He's getting a feel for it. 

Measuring the hair. I've already committed. No turning back now.

Nanette is going for it.  She cut off the bulk of it.  Read her blog about dealing with cancer here.

It turned out to be 11 inches of hair.

There's my former locks.

I'm about to giggle.  I can't remember why.  Joel is concentrating on the hair. 

Trimming the ends. 

And the final product.  Wow that looks shiny. 



There's the cupcake fairy, sans hair, with smile.  I love the new cut.  Thanks to Joel and Waterstone Aesthetics for their generosity to cancer research. 

2 comments:

  1. Not only did you do it for a great cause, but you look freakin amazing with that short hair- love it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what Joel did with my hair! You picked a fantastic location for your event :)

    ReplyDelete