Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Flying a Plane with #GoogleGlass

I won a fantastic prize at a Lone Star Paralysis Foundation event - a flight from Lakeway to Fredericksburg, TX and lunch at the Hanger Hotel and Airport Diner.  Here's some photos and video from Google Glass of the flight.  I actually got to fly the plane for a little while too!

@WindAddict standing in front of the plane.


The video of me flying the plane for a little while.   Filmed with Google Glass.
 

The view of the lake from the sky. 

And here's another view of Earth. 

I decided to take a panorama photo of the inside of the plane.  It is pretty different from a commercial plane - as in LOUD. 

Check that out.  We use the Garmin to navigate. 

The Hanger Hotel has great diner favorites.  Here's the chocolate malt.  YUM!

And the 1940's decor was really cute too.  Flying in a private plane is an awesome experience.  It has certainly opened up my eyes the freedom of having your own plane.  If you have the opportunity, I'd highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment