Craft Beer, Fine Wine, Artisan Spirits, and Mouthgasmic Food.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Eating through San Francisco - part 2 - Chinatown and the Ferry Building

Post two of my eating adventure: running around Chinatown and checking out the Ferry Building.  Also, if you want to eat cheaply in San Francisco, Chinatown is the place to go.  Just walk along the busy street and pick up 30-70 cent dim sum, pastries, and savory buns at the endless rows of shops.  I can't report to you which shops had the tastiest treats because many of the shops had names that were either in not in English or not labeled at all.  They were all pretty tasty in general. 

Grace Cathedral

I'm on a hill.

This cost me $2. Yes, I'm so serious.

Want. Love. Gimme.  These sweets were filled with azduki bean paste.

I'm making myself hungry.  That is sad.

Want some? Dim Sum?

Chinese Charcuterie at Polk and Washington.

Cowgirl Creamery at the Ferry Building

Scharffen Berger at the Ferry Building

Sea Urchin, yummmm....at the Ferry Building

Divinity at the Ferry Building

Pigeon eating a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment